Friday, July 18, 2008

Marriage Tag

I saw this cute tag on Leslie's blog and thought "That's sweet. Too bad my husband wouldn't do something like that." But I suckered him into it. Yippee! And I tag anyone else who can sucker your husbands into doing it. It may be a little nerve-racking though!

How long have you been married?
Me: 3 1/2 years
Him: 4 years no wait wait wait wait... yeah 4 years- almost

Who eats more?
Me: Robert for sure
Him: if it's pizza I always eat more but if it's other stuff it could be me

Who said "I love you" first?
Me: Robert was way ahead of me on that
Him: uh I did I think

Who is taller?
Me: Robert barely
Him: I am

Who sings better?
Me: that's easy... me
Him: I do

Who is smarter?
Me: depends on the subject- but overall... me
Him: I am

Who controls the TV remote?
Me: Robert does and I hate it
Him: Sarah

Whose temper is worse?
Me: definitely me- Robert is pretty patient for the most part
Him: Sarah's

Who does the laundry?
Me: me
Him: I do... he he he.. just kidding

Who does the dishes?
Me: me
Him: the dishwasher

Who cooks dinner?
Me: me... he NEVER does!
Will: Barro's... lol... Sarah does

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me - Robert
Him - Sarah

Who is more stubborn?
Me: Robert without a doubt- that man is THE most stubborn man I know
Him: Sarah

Who is the first to admit they're wrong?
Me: absolutely me- he NEVER admits when he's wrong
Him: me

Whose parents do you see the most?
Me: Robert's mom for sure
Him: mine I guess

Who has more friends?
Me: I do for sure
Him: not me. I ain't got no friends

Who has more siblings?
Me: I do
Him: not me

Who wears the pants in the family?
Me: ask anyone and they'll tell you it's me
Him: depends on what it is

So it's clear that we don't quite agree on everything but just so you know- my answers are the true ones ;) Love you babe! Thanks Leslie!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

haha... that was funny! TOTALLY how my answers would be. Maybe I'll do that sometime.... naaa.... let's just keep the peace. :)