Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!

My top 10 (I will do 10 instead of 5 because he's my #1 in my life!) favorite things about my hotty husband Roberts:
10. His big, kissable lips!
9. He's one of the most loyal people I know.
8. He makes me laugh at least twice a day.
7. He's a worthy Priesthood holder.
6. He loves me with all his heart.
5. He's THE BEST DADDY in the world to my kids!!
4. He's one of the most compassionate people I know.
3. His strong testimony of our Savior and His gospel.
2. How he rocks my world;)
1. He's my very best friend in this whole, wide world!!!
I love you so much babe! Thanks for being the best ever. I hope your birthday was great!

5 comments:

Addie Gaylord said...

Hey, I loved to read your memorie post that you did, that was so cute and fun. Happy birthday to your hubby.

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that say "our kids" instead of "my kids"?

Malissa said...

Happy Birthday Robert!!

Julie said...

Happy Birthdya Robert. Sara gald you are loving your calling you we be great with thoses scouts! Thd BBQ dinner sounds so yummy I think I will have to make some tomorrow!

The Dominguez Family said...

Happy Birthday Robert! Hope you had a great day.