Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Home Alone Commentary By: Baily Dominguez


Last night Baily and I were cuddled up on my bed watching Home Alone- one of her favorite movies that she calls "Calvin."  I decided to write down some of her commentary while we were watching for all your enjoyment.  So enjoy;)

-The part when the boys are looking out the window at Old Man Marley and talking about how scary he is. "Mom- that guy's not scary.  He's nice.  He's just making room for the pizza guy to come.

-When the pizza guy delivers the 10 pizzas.  "That's a lot, a lot, a lot of pizzas huh mom?"

-"I just throw a stinky beans mom."

-"Never mind means I'm joking.  I'm joking means I'm kidding."  (This is when she asked me for some of my hot cocoa and then changed her mind.)

-"I love you.  I'm giving you a hug 'cause I like you.  Do you like me too?"

-The part when the family's running through the airport.  "Why are they running mom?  Are they late for their 'cation?"

-The part when the mom realizes she left Kevin.  "They don't forget him mom.  When someone's naughty they leave him."

-"I love you.  You my favorite mom."

And that was just within 15 minutes of the movie.  I tell you... never a dull moment with that girl!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

She is so cute! I love that little girl, she makes me smile.

azHarline said...

That is so cute. She is just adorable. I miss you guys.