Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advent Calendar Activity Day 18


Our activity for this day was to make Christmas cards for friends from church, gifts for Baily's Primary teachers and cookies for her Primary Christmas party tomorrow.  Baily informed me she wanted Santa cookies for her party and I had no idea how to do that so I zipped online, found a cute idea and ran with it.  I think they turned out adorable.  For Primary Teacher gifts we got them a candle that says "Thank you for 'teaching me to walk in the light' (Children's Hymnbook) of Jesus.  I love you!  Love, Baily (she wrote out her name all by herself!)."  It's so sweet and she's so excited to give them the gifts tomorrow.  She loves her teachers.  They work so hard and prepare such fun things and wonderul lessons for their class every week.  They are awesome!  She's sure excited for church tomorrow. 

And on a side note.  This little couch is what we got Joaquin with his giftcard that his Abuela Cande sent him for his birthday.  I think he likes it.  What do you think?

1 comment:

Julie said...

great idea how cute!