Sunday, January 18, 2009

Simply Great

Saturday January 17, 2009
Yesterday was just like the title says- simply great. We went over to my step-parents house and while Gerald changed our oil and checked over our van and Robert watched him, we chatted with my Rachelle and Emely gave me an awesome massage. Then we went outside in the nice warm sunshine and the kids had fun being outside. It was quite nice. Then we picked up some pizzas that were so good and came back to my Abuelita's house and just hung out for the rest of the evening. My kids went to bed early which was nice and the rest of the evening was just peaceful and nice. I love days like that- simple and nice! I'm sure gonna miss Show Low when we leave Monday morning! How blessed I am to be surrounded by such wonderful family... I really do have the best family in the world!

1 comment:

AZ SMITHS said...

It's good we can still keep in contact through blogging!