Sunday, January 18, 2009

Show Low rocks!

Friday January 16, 2009
Friday was just a very nice day hanging out here in the good ol' Show Low. Me and the kids just hung out in the morning while everyone else was at work or school. Then Robert and Emely finally got here from the valley and both the kids and I were quite excited to have our daddy back. We just had fun hanging out and me and Alex and Emely went to Wal-Mart for some necessities and then we had a delicious dinner made by my sweet Abuelita (that means little Grandma in Spanish btw) and then Alex's friend Kayla came over and we (me, Robert, Emely, Alex, Fran [my Tia] and Kayla) had a ton of fun playing Cranium, Catch Phrase and then May I?. By the time we got to playing May I we were all so tired and just got silly and were laughing about the stupidest things. I love that- it was so much fun! It really was a simply fabulous day!

No comments: