Thursday, January 15, 2009

A lunch and a break.

Thursday January 15, 2009
Today was just nice. I took my time getting up and getting dressed and then my step-mom Rachelle picked up me and my kids and took us to lunch at Pizza Hut for the buffet. Yum-o! That was fun. After lunch she dropped me off and took my kids with her to Snowflake for a while. I sat and blogged to my heart's content and enjoyed some complete peace and quiet. It was quite nice. The rest of the day I ate, relaxed, chatted, finished up a sewing project on my Grandma's awesome sewing machine and blogged some more. It's really been quite a pleasant day. It was Robert's last day of work and he'll be joining us tomorrow. I can't wait. Boy oh boy do I love that man! He's such a hottie and he rocks my socks off! Nighty night!

No comments: