Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gotta Have Faith...

Tuesday July 14, 2009

This day was quite the day. I started off with a nice haircut and highlights from my dad and I loved the way it turned out. Don't you;) Then I went home and did I don't remember. Then I got all gussied up, dropped off my kids at Grandma's house and headed to Elkhorn to take my test for the County Dispatcher job I want reallly bad. There were around 50 people there. I finished about in the middle and I think I did really well. It was kind of fun to use my brain again. It took me a little bit longer than I thought since I don't know the state of Wisconsin as well as AZ yet. But like I said, I think I did really well. I really hope I get that job. After that I picked up my kids, went home and was really lazy and procrastinated everything I needed to get done before my flight early the next morning. Then while the kids and I were eating dinner I had a major anxiety attack. My palms got all sweaty, my heart started pounding, I started bawling and I didn't know what was wrong. It was awful. I finally got the kids to sleep, started my laundry and cleaning, and continued doing that and packing until we had to leave the next morning. I know I was stressed worrying about missing work to go on this trip to Utah to see my mom because I knew it was going to affect my paycheck that I had to pay rent with. I was also feeling tension between some people that was probably causing stress as well among other personal issues which could all be the reason for the anxiety attack but it seems like I've been getting more and more of those lately. Regardless, I knew that the way things had worked out with planning my trip to Utah that I needed to go. And because of that I knew I just needed to have faith that because it was my Heavenly Father's will for me to go on this trip that things would work out. I'm so glad for that assurance and for prayer to help me have that faith. What a crazy day though.
Discussion Question:
When have you done something that you weren't sure of the outcome because you had faith that it was the Lord's will?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://tosylogowi.bigheadhosting.net/ohujys.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money