Thursday, September 14, 2006

Today was another very successful day with BFL. I ate perfectly clean, although I should probably start working better with controlling my portion sizes. I think they may be a little too big. I was very proud of myself because my cousin Becca took me out to lunch today to Schlotzky’s Deli and even though I wanted to eat the "ultimate" sandwich which consisted of every kind of meat and cheese available, and chips and a cookie and a Dr. Pepper and some of Baily’s pizza, I totally resisted and ate a low-fat turkey sandwich with only mustard and lettuce on wheat… the small version. That took a lot of will power and self-control on my part which is why I was so proud of myself. I had a lot of fun with Becca and her two little ones. She is probably my favorite cousin. She has been such a blessing to me. I love her so much. She has totally helped eased the pain of my mom being gone. I don’t think I would be sane without her. She’s an amazing person! After I got home I did laundry and cleaning. I spent a lot of quality time with Baily which is why I don’t feel guilty at all for not getting much more accomplished today. She’s my priority. She was walking so well tonight. I figured out the trick is to bribe her with food and to stand her against something stable and then have her walk to me. She did it tons of times tonight. She also discovered my drawer full of sunglasses today and she had a blast with them. The littlest things amuse her. I put some pink ones on her and she was too cute. Sometimes my heart hurts from loving her so much. I’m still on track with all my goals which I feel so great about. I’m really starting to already feel better about myself and just feel well in general. I feel more healthy and energized and have a greater love of who I am. Tomorrow should be a good day. I have institute in the morning which I love… it makes me feel good to use my brain and learn- especially about the gospel. We’re studying the Doctrine & Covenants and Church History which I love. Then I have an Enrichment Activity tomorrow night which is always fun. I love the sisters in my ward so much. I truly feel like I’m with a bunch of my sisters hanging out when I’m at an Enrichment Activity. Life is good… life is good!

No comments: