Saturday, September 16, 2006

It was an ok day today. I didn’t get up early enough of plan for a sitter for Baily to do my workout first thing this morning since Robert goes into work at 5am on Fridays and Saturdays. So when I woke up I got to feed and change and clean up my baby. After she took a little nap, Cande said she would watch Baily so I went to the library and then worked out. While I was at the library I ran into Haylee Moore… the second time I’ve run into her there. Anyway, we scheduled for me to come by her place on Tuesday so she can talk to me about Pampered Chef. It seems like it could possible be a good opportunity but I’m just not sure if it’s something I want to do because I hate selling people stuff… especially my friends and family. But we’ll see how it goes. I had an AMAZING UBWO. I really tried to make it a mentally focused workout and man did that make all the difference. I definitely, truly hit my 10’s. It felt sooo good. The rest of the day I tended to my sweet baby. She’s starting to get sick. She was starting to get warm throughout the day and her temp was 101 tonight. I really hope she’s not coming down with something bad. There’s nothing worse than having a sick baby. I spent all day pretty much holding her while she dozed off and on. Poor baby. The only thing productive I did today was eat my planned healthy meals which I feel great about. I took advantage of the downtime though and watched some tube. It was kinda nice… mostly the part of just bonding and snuggling with my baby. She’s the best! Oh and I got called from the transcript express work from home place today too. I’m supposed to go in next Wednesday morning to take a typing test and go over a sort of orientation thing. We’ll see how it goes. I’m really going to need to practice my typing because right now I’m at about 58 net words per minute and I’m supposed to be at about 60… and I told the lady I do 65. Yikes! And then my cousin Becca called me tonight and asked if I’d be willing to watch her kids while she’s out of town next week with her husband and her mom, my aunt, is working. She offered to pay me $100. I hate to take it and even told her she didn’t need to pay me, but she insisted. I’m so grateful for that. I’ve decided that I’m going to use that money all for tithing. I’ve been praying for opportunities to get fully caught up on our tithing so we can have the blessings that we so badly need from paying our tithing. And then all three of these opportunities happened today. I have such a strong testimony of answer to prayer and today was just another witness to that testimony. Tomorrow’s going to be busy. I have my cousin’s baby shower and Robert goes to work early again so I will be on my own with finding the right time to work out. I think Cande will be willing to watch her for about ½ an hour though. I just hope my baby doesn’t get really sick and that she’s just got a little bug or a tooth coming in. I hate it when she feels yucky!

No comments: