Sunday, September 10, 2006

I feel good today! I wasn't one hundred percent on all my goals but I can honestly say that I tried hard and I'm happy with what goals I did keep and my accomplishments today. And you know what? It feels really good to rejoice in my accomplishments instead of dwell on what I didn't do or accomplish. I think I'm going to stick to this way of thinking and life! It's hard because I'm such a perfectionist and I have this warped way of thinking that it's all or nothing and if I'm not perfect at something than it's not worth it. Pardon the bad slang, but screw that! I'm on a journey to love and be happy with who I am, which is not perfect, so I'm going to continue on focusing on what I do well and what I can do better. So today I did great with the personal goal, I made a conscious effort to try harder to have more charity, I'm doing my journal right now, I knelt first thing this morning in sincere prayer and will do so tonight before I go to sleep, and I only had one Dr. Pepper. I really wanted more but I stopped myself there. So tomorrow I will do better with working harder on having more charity-with my SIL in particular, I will let myself have only one Dr. P as I'm starting BFL Monday and want to allow myself one more taste before the challenge, and will accomplish all the other goals 100% as I did today. As for couple goals, we at least had prayer together- we didn't read since Robert was extremely and rightfully tired, we went on a partial date- or at least made an effort to have about 15 minutes alone together. I need to sit down tomorrow with Robert and really talk to him about our tithing and financial situation. So it was a good day today. Tomorrow will be great. I'm really going to try hard to keep the Sabbath holy tomorrow and really rest.

I got to talk to my mom today which is always great. She sounds so great and is doing very well. I miss her so, so much. She's in prison right now for something she didn't do. That's a looong story. But every time I talk to her or read one of her letters I realize how much this is something that was supposed to happen. I've never seen my mom so spiritually, emotionally or physically stronger in my life. She has grown into such an amazing woman- not that she wasn't before, but she's really reaching her full potential. Man how I miss her! She truly is one of my very best friends!

My baby girl is getting braver and walking a couple more steps. I say two weeks and she'll be walking all over the place. She's so much fun right now. I can't get enough of her. She has to be the cutest baby ever! My favorite is when I'm putting her to sleep and she just caresses my face or my arm. Those tender touches are priceless! Oh and I looove when she hugs my face and showers me with kisses. How can I not be happy when I get to spend my days with such a precious treasure?

Robert was so busy today. Poor guy. He had to get up at 4:30 for work and then when he got home he had to go help his sister and family again with moving. It probably wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't so tired and it wasn't like an hour distance inbetween where they're moving. They moved out to Queen Creek. They're renting a house out there. I finally got to go see it tonight. It's a really nice little house. I must say I'm quite jealous. I cannot wait to get out of this house and into our own place. I'm going crazy living here. I'm harboring so much bitterness toward Robert's brother and sister right now because they are taking so much advantage of us. I'm just biding my time. Hopefully we'll be out soon! I cannot wait to be in our own place and for my brother to be renting a room for us. It will be so good for me to have some of my own family to be around. He's truly another one of my very best friends. I have the best family ever!

Wow I can ramble on a lot. Not that anyone's going to read this... I'm mainly doing this for myself but it is nice to think that someone else might be somewhat interested in my little old life! Ciao for now!

No comments: