Friday, August 01, 2008

Pres. Monson Quote

I posted my last Pres. Hinckley quote from my "One Bright Shining Hope" book that I've been using to post all my Pres. Hinckley quotes, so even though it's a little sad, I'm moving on and will now be sharing our awesome new prophet, President Monson's, quotes on Fridays from now on.
“How fragile life, how certain death. We do not know when we will be required to leave this mortal existence. And so I ask, “What are we doing with today?” If we live only for tomorrow, we’ll have a lot of empty yesterdays today. Have we been guilty of declaring, “I’ve been thinking about making some course corrections in my life. I plan to take the first step-tomorrow”? With such thinking, tomorrow is forever. Such tomorrows rarely come unless we do something about them today." TSM

No comments: