Friday, August 01, 2008

A bit of an uneventful day.

Thursday July 31, 2008
So today there was not a lot going on. It was a pretty blah day. I did laundry and everyday mundane things. I did get my planner updated and organized which is always a good feeling to feel on top of things again. I also got some more Primary stuff done which felt good. Joaquin's got his crawl down and is into everything! I can't leave for a minute because he'll be gone in a flash into something or exploring some unknown territory. I can barely keep up with the boy. Luckily he has his big sister to do that for me! He also had his first eating experience with spaghetti tonight. He wasn't too sure of it at first, but just like any true member of our family, he loved it. By the time he was done it was everywhere- in every nook and cranny...lol! Don't you just wanna squeeze that adorable little spaghetti-eating mug?! After dinner I went to go walking with my friends from church. There only ended up being one other girl but I'm so glad she was there. We had a nice chat and it was nice to enjoy some real conversation. After I got home Joaquin was spent so I got him to sleep, we had family prayer and scriptures and then Robert got Baily to sleep. And I'm gonna leave with a plea to Mr. McMahon.
Dear Mr. Ed McMahon,
I know you're a little old and tired but if you could please come to my house tomorrow and give me a giant check I would really appreciate it. If it can't be a million dollars I'd even settle for like $40. You see, the new Breaking Dawn book comes out tomorrow at midnight and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY (did I mention REALLY) want to be at Wal-Mart at midnight to get it and then read it all night. That would only cost like $11 but I need the extra for gas money and also for pizza for my family so we can carry on our Friday night tradition. I don't mean to be a baby but we're pretty poor right now and if I don't get to get this book I'll have a pouty face all day. So I would really appreciate your help. Thanks for your time and compliance.
Sarah
366 Blessings:
#213- Walking and having a good chat with a friend from the ward

No comments: