Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Baby's in Pre-School!...and more catch up.

So on August 26th my little baby girl started her first day of Pre-School at Jumpstart Academy. She was so ready and thanks to my dad and step-mom helping us out, we were able to get her into a really nice pre-school that my VT Companion suggested. The teacher's name is Mrs. Jen and she's awesome. Baily was so excited and not scared even one bit. I had to go with her on her first day to fill out paperwork and for an orientation and Baily was so bummed that I had to go to school with her. She kept saying "Mom, you stay home. Don't come to school with me ok? I'll be ok mom." Well excuse me...lol. Mrs. Jen runs the school out of her home and it's not too far away but I'll still have to be finding rides for Baily. She has school every Tuesday and Thursday from 10A-12P. I'm so grateful for an awesome Visiting Teacher who helped us out with rides this week as well as a helpful VT Partner to help out. Hopefully we should have a permanent carpool plan soon. Baily had a blast and was so excited to get homework. She was excited about bringing her Show and Tell which she'll get to do every week. The school started 3 weeks ago so she was 2 weeks behind with the letters A and B and numbers 1 and 2. But she had fun learning the letter C and took a C-C-Cowboy hat for Show and Tell. She was saying the sound c-c-c all week. She's so smart! Joaquin and I missed her though and even though Baily didn't cry I might have shed a few tears. Why does she have to grow up so dang fast? I thought I would be so excited for the break but the time dragged on and I really missed the little stinker. When it came time to finally go pick her up I was so excited. And Joaquin was so excited to have his sissy back. It was so precious. Baily couldn't stop talking about her school and she was singing and dancing all day. But it must have worn her out because she crashed for a nice, long nap. I can't believe she's in Pre-School already!
Baily had so much fun playing outside in Wisconsin that that's all she wanted to do when she got back home. Too bad it's so stinkin' hot! But she did manage to get a few minutes of outside time on this day.
Here's a few cute shots of my lil' man. He fell asleep in the car with a french fry in his mouth. The boy loves his food!


And here he is with his cousin Bryan. Awww!!



This was our super fun Primary Talent Show we got to put on. I got to be the MC and it was so fun. Oh how I love our Primary kids. This was such a fun talent show!
This last week I got to go out with my SIL Martha and my niece Emely to celebrate a late birthday for Martha. It was just us gals at Olive Garden and it was so fun. It was nice to talk without interruptions and the food was DEE-licious! Love these girls!

And I'll end on a super sweet note. Are these not the cutest little cheekies you ever did see?! Front and back!! Love this boy!!

No comments: