Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged!

Thanks Malissa... we all know I love a good survey!


A - Four places I visit over and over

  1. My MIL's house
  2. Utah
  3. Wisconsin
  4. Show Low
B-Four people who email me the most -

1. Mike
2. Francine
3. Rachelle
4. Blogger

C-Four of my favorite foods
  1. Ben & Jerry's oatmeal cookie chunk ice cream
  2. Anything from Olive Garden
  3. Sirloin steak dinner from Texas Roadhouse
  4. fresh pineapple

D-Four places I'd rather be right now

  1. Wisconsin
  2. In a home I own
  3. Watching chick flicks with my mom eating junk food
  4. at a spa on a tropical island

E-Four movies I'd watch over and over

  1. Return To Me
  2. Last of the Mohicans
  3. Home Alone
  4. Remember the Titans

F-Four Bands/Groups that I love to listen to

  1. Yanni (I know, I'm a dork!)
  2. Mormon Tabernacle Choir
  3. Rascal Flatts
  4. U2

Four People I'm tagging

  1. Beau & Eben
  2. Emely
  3. Addie
  4. Ashley

No comments: