Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Sweet Sunday

Sunday June 1, 2008
From what I remember this was a pretty sweet Sunday. In the morning my sweet Relief Society President came over to go over some issues we're dealing with and to help out. What a wonderful, compassionate woman! I just love her so much and can feel her love for me and all the sisters in our ward. She later brought us some really good marinated chicken for us to make for dinner along with corn and 4, 5 gallon jugs of water. I can't tell you how much this touched me. It was very humbling but I felt so grateful and loved. Emely and Bryan stayed at our house while me and the fam went to church. It was the first Fast Sunday we've actually been to in our ward and it was great. The Spirit was strong and I felt that I should bear my testimony of my Savior. As I did I just felt this overwhelming feeling of love- I felt like I could hear Him saying, "Sarah I know what you're going through and I know how you feel. I'm proud of you for trying your hardest to be faithful and know that I love you." That feeling continued so strongly throughout the rest of church and the day. I will never forget those feelings and how grateful I am for the love of my Savior for me. After church we just chillaxed for a while and got dinner started. Emely's fiance D came over so I could take some pictures for their wedding announcements. D hates pictures so he wasn't exactly happy about this process but even with D being a grump about it I think they turned out pretty good. I love Emely and D seems like such a great guy. I'm so excited and so happy for them. After the pictures we came home and ate dinner and then Emely, D and Bryan left. And I really don't remember much after that. But what a sweet Sunday it was filled with many blessings from on High.


366 Blessings:
#153- My sweet niece Emely

No comments: