Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm it again!

A- Attached or Single? Attached for eternity!
B- Best Friend: Roberts
C-Cake or Pie: cake for sure... yellow with chocolate frosting to be exact.
D-Day: Sunday
E- Essential Item: cell phone (I agree Sara!)
F- Favorite Color: red and sometimes sage
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: definitely worms
H-Home town: Show Low, AZ
I- Indulgences: Ben & Jerry's oatmeal cookie chunk ice cream
J- January or July?: here in hotville... January
K-Kids: my precious Baily Bug and my sweet, sweet Joaquin- and 2-4 more hopefully!
L-Life is incomplete without: my family and the gospel
M- Marriage Date: 12.18.04
N- Number of Siblings: 6 brothers and 1 sister- all but 2 from a different set of parents (talk about a blended family!)
O- Oranges or Apples: I love 'em both... but if it's apples then Gala and if it's oranges then cuties
P- Phobias or Fears: clowns and deep, dark water and bridges
Q- Quote: "Be not fearful, only believe"... "Be still and know that I am God."
R- Reason To Smile: There are thousands of reasons... right now, I'm enjoying some "me" time!
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: Alex, Andrea, Leslie
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm a national gold medalist!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of animal fo sho!
W- Worst Habit: Being a perfectionist to a fault
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds are da bomb when I get to see my babies!
Y-Your favorite food: Italian
Z: Zodiac Sign: Pisces

4 comments:

Sara said...

Okay...so I have to ask, national gold medalist for what?!? Also, my dad was born & raised in Show Low, and I was born in the Navapache Hospital. My maiden name is Stock...what's yours?

sheri rog said...

i, too want to know about the gold medal!! WOW!

it's so fun to read about your cute life. you're such a good mommy! Ü

candace said...

Wow! You're a national gold medalist?!?! For what? That's so awesome!

Lori said...

Sarah!
Good to hear from you! Your babies are adorable! I agree that the wrestlerette years are some of my VERY FAVORITE memories!
Your dad showed me pictures of your babies at our reunion - your little girls looks JUST LIKE YOU - cute, cute, cute!
Stay in touch! Love ya! Lori