Friday, September 03, 2010

Summer Updates

My kids had fun with their slip & slide this Summer on the days that weren't too hot (momma just couldn't handle the heat this Summer) and before we moved.  And of course, everything's funner with a friend.  Baily and Amber have been such good friends- it's so sweet!
I had the awesome opportunity of getting to go to Girl's Camp with my Elkhorn YW.  It was the hottest, most humid, buggiest week of the Summer.  It was really hard to endure.  But at the same time I had a blast and wouldn't trade that time for anything!  I LOVE, love, love my YW and the time I had to spend with them was priceless.  The theme was "Oh the Places You'll Go" and all things Dr. Seuss.  It was so awesome.  One of the hardest things for me about moving was having to leave my YW calling and my girls.  Oh how I love YW!
In July my awesome step-mom Patty put together a lovely baby shower for me.  I was so grateful to have so many of my ward friends, family and neighbors show up.  We enjoyed great food, chatting and I got some awesome gifts for baby Kenai!  Thanks Patty for the great shower!!

No comments: