Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My sick girl.

Monday March 23, 2009
My kids NEVER used to get sick and now it seems like they are sick once a month or so. I don't want to believe it's the weather, especially since it's been warming up. But my poor baby girl was miserable last night and burning up horribly. Robert gave her a Priesthood blessing of comfort and afterward she said "Ok. Hen'ly Fadder will help me feel better now." It was so precious. She slept very well but I felt like I was sleeping next to a furnace. Robert didn't have to go to work until later today so he stayed and snuggled with her (she was dozing off and on but did not want to be left alone) while I went and worked out and I took J with me. We stopped at Wal-Mart to get her some medicine. After I got back Robert left for work and me and the kiddos all took a nap. When I woke up and ate, Baily woke up and seemed to be feeling much better. We just lazed around all day and after baths and Joaquin went to sleep Baily and I watched Dancing With the Stars. I like Gilles the best! Baily started getting warm again but fell asleep before I gave her some Tylenol so I hope she does ok tonight. I hate seeing my kids sick- it breaks my heart. Hopefully she does a big turn around and feels well enough to go to school tomorrow! My poor, sweet little bug. Oh how I love my babies!

No comments: