Monday, September 01, 2008

Little Known Facts

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yep- my Grandma H. and my Aunt Kathy.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? This morning (but it was a good cry- a spiritual cry).
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I used to before my arthritis got really bad.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I love a good smoked turkey sliced really thin.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS ? 2 little angels with lots more on the way hopefully!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Me? Never. Sarcasm is so distasteful. (LOL)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Sure do.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope. It would hurt my neck to bad I'm sure. But I have sky dived and want to go again so bad!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Rice Chex or Rice Krispies Treats cereal (it changes all the time though)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Ipretty much only wear flip flops or sandals, but when I do wear shoes with laces- no.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Heck yeah- I'm super woman! And I challenge anyone to try and beat me in leg wrestling!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? It's a toss up between Dreyer's Rocky Road, Butter Pecan or Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Crisp
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Hmmm... probably their smile or facial expression.
15. RED OR PINK? Red is my very favorite.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? There are so many- probably my lack of self discipline at times.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO DO THIS TAG? Of course I do.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes for this momma.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A piece of french bread toast. Mmm...
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing! B's at pre-school and J's asleep. Miraculous, isn't it?!
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Rain in a dirty area, my kids after they're fresh out of the bath, baby's breath, Sunday Roast cooking, break baking, my hubby.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I love them all!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Any of the Summer Olympic sports, football (but sh!, don't tell Robert) and pretty much any sport live.
27. Hair Color? Brown with new blonde highlights thanks to my dad!
28. EYE COLOR? Dark brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? There are so very many. Twice baked potatos, steak, chimichangas, all things mostly from Olive Garden, fresh veggies and fruit... I could go on forever.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I used to love scary movies but I'm a wimp these days so- happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? In the theatre- Dark Knight. Loved it!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red with lots of bleach stains. (It's my cleaning shirt.)
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall please. But if I HAD to choose I guess Winter.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Probably brownies. No wait- warm cookies. No wait- cake. No wait-... I could go on forever.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Hmmm... maybe Sara?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Jenna.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW ? The awesome Book of Mormon and after this weekend, Breaking Dawn... FINALLY!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Gateway logo. Lame.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Prison Break and it was sooo good.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Thunder ormy kids laughing.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones don't even belong next to the Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Boston and I loved it!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Sure do!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Phoenix Indian Hospital.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone's of course!

No comments: