Monday, September 16, 2013

Motivational Monday- Introduction to the Church

For anyone wanting to know about my religion- Mormon/LDS/The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and how I choose to live my life and the values I base it from, please take the 10 minutes to watch this great overview of what the Mormons are all about.  I would love to answer questions or discuss any of this with you.  It is the base of all my joy and peace in this life and I want more than anything to share it with all of you! :)

http://www.mormonchannel.org/introduction-to-the-church?v=2639016663001

2 comments:

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here on smilingsarahbear.blogspot.com. It reminds me of an equally interesting blog on my reading list which is http://danieluyi.com .
keep up the good work meh and also, please visit my blog and drop a comment even if it's a simple "nice post" reply.

Regards

Birthday Return Gifts For Kids said...

Birthday Return Gifts for Kids
Birthday Return Gifts for Kids delhi
Personalised Gifts For Kids
Send Birthday Gifts to India
Send to india Rakhi gifts
Personalized Return birthday gifts for kids