Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm Ba-aaack!!!

Guess who's back?
Back again?
Sarah's back.
Tell a friend...

So I got the internet again!  Yay!  There's no possible way I can catch up on all the parts of my life I've missed so I shall start fresh and my posterity and friends will just have to refer to my FB timeline to fill in the gaps.  Can't wait to get back into the blogging jig again:)

For my first "back to blogging post" I shall simply post some pictures of my adorable offspring.  These were taken after a very sweet FHE (we're making up for not having it on Monday) about doing the errands of the Lord taken from the First Presidency message in the January Friend magazine (link below).  We also watched the video "The Coat" (link below) from MormonMessages.  My kids loved it- they watched it like 4 times.  We all talked about times we've received service from someone and a special time we've given service to someone.  It was awesome- the Spirit was strong and I was a happy momma.  Afterward the kids had popsicles as their treat and, as you can see, they were happy kids!



No comments: