Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new...

2008 was a crazy year for me and my little family. We started out living in my MIL's house in Mesa then moving to Maricopa in our own rental home and then moving to Wisconsin with my dad and family. A lot has happened and I'm grateful for this year. I've learned a lot about myself and plan on taking what I've learned to become a better Sarah in 2009. So bring it on 2009! Here's my goals for the new year. A lot of them are the same from the previous year and some are new. I love fresh new starts!
*Daily Scripture Study- read at least one chapter of the Book of Mormon every day and follow General Conference and D&C study plan
*Family Scripture Study- read one page a day from BOM stories to Baily and 1 chapter a day of BOM as a family
*Daily personal prayer morning and night
*Daily Family Prayer
*Keep Sabbath Day holy
*Pay a full tithing from now on as well as fast offerings!
*Have a full fast every Fast Sunday
*NO CAFFEINE SODA!!
*Train and prepare to run a marathon by the end of the year
*Weigh 135 by end of year through successfully completing BFL challenge and marathon training
*Attend Temple once a month
*Weekly FHE
*Weekly date night
*Do monthly budget and stick to it!
*Write letter, send card once a week to mom
*Read Ensign every month and at least one book
*Go back to school in pursuit of RN Degree*
*Have complete year supply and 72 houremergency kit by end of year

No comments: