Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Text On Tuesday

I saw this feature on my friend Sara's blog and I really liked it.  I think it's an interesting and unique way to take a peak into your life and the daily goings on.  Yesterday was actually a light texting day for me which is unusual but here goes anyway:)

Me to Dad:  U awake?
My dad just had open heart surgery and I was trying to get a hold of him to see if he was up to visitors (he wasn't).

Rhiannon to Me: Did u call?  Im at the brewer game.
I had called my friend to see if she was coming to the Book Club meeting but apparently I forgot she was at the Brewers game.

Pete-Alex to Me:  Fyi I will be picking up alex a little early today.... I should be there by 415...
One of the dad's of one of the sweet babies that I watch.

Shalese to Me:  If any leak or have crystal beads,please let me know or clumps of material.  Thank you!!!!
My friend and mom of one of the sweet little boys I watch.  She's doing a diaper study and was giving me instructions about what to do with the diapers.  Oh my glamorous life.... lol!!

No comments: