Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Blessin's

3.26-

3.25- Robert home for breakfast since he works late (oh how I love that man!), Taco Bell tacos and Dr. Pepper, my kid's love for fresh fruit, Baily going to play at Grandma's, blog caught up, nice chat with Patty, kids' dance party, Everybody Loves Raymond, finally getting laundry at least started, nice long phone convo with bro Beau and excitement for trip to AZ!, watching New Moon with the Bug, Robert making me toast in bed and kissing me to help me feel better

3.24- ice cold Sierra Mist, worried I had pink eye but it wasn't, Robert home early from work-yay!, nice walk around the block with the kiddos- it was brisk and it felt good, finally cleaned my kitchen, first grilling of the year- Robert made bbq ribs that were so good, watching Criminal Minds with the hubby

3.23- another nice & sunny day, nice night's sleep, hubby feels better today, repentance, new music on the ipod- love the new Danny Gokey album, kid's having fun outside with their daddy

3.22- snow's all melted & sun is out, kid's playing outside, lazy day but lots of quality snuggle time with kiddos, Zofran, my awesome VT and their scripture challenge for me, nice little snooze with Joaquin and Baily, watching B sing and dance to Lady Gaga on her bed in her room, hubby brought home Chinese food (was craving it all day) for dinner, Sierra Mist, Dancing With The Stars started, playing princesses and castles with Baily, watching New Moon with Baily

No comments: